ADMISSION YEAR 2014/2015 (SEPTEMBER 2014 & JANUARY 2015 INTAKE)
Thank you for your interest in applying to the SUTD PhD Programme.
To expedite your application process, please have the following details and also PDF scans of your original documents ready (maximum 5 MB per file) as you would be required to upload your supporting documents as part of your online application. Please note that incomplete applications may not be processed or may result in delays in processing. Finally, please ensure that your scanned images/documents are clear and legible.
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s transcripts & degree certificates. For non-English documents, an official English translation must be provided at your expense. Please provide your latest official transcripts and official letter of certification from your institution stating the expected date of graduation or award of degree if you have not graduated from your degree programme.
- TOEFL or IELTS score report (if the medium of instruction in undergraduate studies was not done in English).
- GRE score report If you've not taken the GRE, please arrange to take it soonest and send in the result within 2 weeks of the application deadline. Please note that the SUTD DI code is 7398.
GRE Required: ASD & ESD
GRE Recommended: EPD & ISTD
- Portfolios, awards, publications, web links to personal portfolio etc. (if applicable)
- Names and email addresses of three recommenders. (These should preferably be faculty members who can comment on your scholastic capabilities and achievements as well as your ability to complete the programme.) Please ensure that you inform your recommenders about the nomination before submitting their contacts to SUTD as they are required to send in their recommendations online within 1 week after your PhD application submission.
- A copy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport.
- A statement of objectives (about 3000 words) stating the experience, research interest and passion for the topic of study.
If you do not have a login account, please click on “First Time Applicant?” to register a new account.